Friday, February 28, 2020

Poor Macduffs

Macbeth went back to my witches to seek more prophecies and to see his future. I'd imagine he was very pleased with the outcome to hear that there are no real threats to him because he will not be harmed by anyone born from a female. Except for the one that says Macduff is out to get him. This did not lead to anything good because the first thing Macbeth does is send out the murderers once again to kill Lady Macduff and her son! Macbeth is becoming more power hungry by the second and I'm not sure if even I can agree with his actions now. Also Macduff has gone to England to bring Malcolm back but he seems even worse than Macbeth which is saying something now! I am unsure if Malcolm will come back but I do hope now that Macduff stays far away or he will be next on Macbeth's body count. If he was willing to kill his wife and children he is most certainly prepared to kill Macduff himself. The only thing standing in my way of my rightful place as queen of the witches is the witches themselves! I will do whatever it takes to have my voice heard! -BG 

No comments: