Monday, February 24, 2020

Waiting Sucks

I am not doing so well. I still not have received my chance to stand up to the witches for betraying me! I am not sure how much longer I can withstand this and hiding in the shadows. When my time finally does come there's no telling what I'll do! I worry that my chance of being revealed to the world and to the witches will come too late before they have ruined everything. I look forward to confronting the witches the most and my other plans for my title as queen of the witches are a secret... and shall be revealed when the time has come. To best describe it said by Macbeth, "Ere the bat hath flown his cloistered flight, ere to black Hecate's summons the shard-borne beetle with his drowsy hums hath rung night's yawning peal, there shall be done a deed of dreadful note." The plans for the prophecy are slowly being carried out by the puppets of the witches. Macbeth attempts to kill Banquo's son Fleance, but the witches have done something right finally in ensuring that Fleance escaped, while Banquo is murdered. The prophecy has been filled and things are going accordingly so far... -BG

No comments: